You know, its interesting how many people ask me what Human Design is and I often forget that just because I know of something and am so passionate about it, doesn't mean that everyone else knows about it.
So I thought that during my social media detox weekend that it would be the perfect time to share a little more about what Human Design is and how you can use it for your life, relationships and business.
Firsty, what is Human Design?
It is an incredible system that combines astrology, the I Ching, Kabbalah, The Hindu Chakra System, modern science and quantum physics to create a unique guidance tool for understanding not only ourselves, but others too. Human design is all about helping us to live our best lives by connecting back to the core of who we are and shares with us how we can tap into our limitless potential.
Your unique chart/blueprint is based on your birth information, including your birth date, time, and location. With this information you can learn your energetic archetype, your strategy and your authority/intuition. Then, with the help of a human design coach or strategist, you can dive deeper into your chart to understand your strengths and weaknesses, your specific digestive process, your potential for growth and transformation and how to utilise this within your life and business.
So, where to start?
I always recomend starting with the basics of Human Design- Energy type, strategy and authority.
There are five main energy types in human design.
I'll list them below, along with my opinion of their strategy:
Manifestors- designed to inform and initiate, taking action on their creative urges and making things come to life.
Generators and Manifesting Generators- designed to follow what lights them up, respond according to their authority and do the work that they love and leaves them energised.
Projectors- designed to focus on what they love, recognise their potential, share what they are passionate about and be the guides.
Reflectors- designed to check in with themselves over the course of a lunar cycle before making decisions, serve as a mirror reflecting back the energy of those around them and to surround themselves with people who they feel good around.
As you see, each energetic archetype has its own unique characteristics and gifts, and I believe that understanding your specific archetype is the very first step towards unlocking your limitless potential.
The next thing to look into is your authority.
There are seven different types of authorities when it comes to Human Design:
1. Splenic Authority: This is based on intuition and the body's natural instincts. People with splenic authority are designed to make decisions in the now moment, based on their internal response.
2. Emotional Authority: Emotional authority is based on your own specific emotional wave and people this authority need time to ride out their wave, coming back to neutral emotion before making any decisions.
3. Sacral Authority: Sacral authority is based on the body's response to yes or no questions. You know the saying, if it's a yes, its a Hell yes and if it's a no, it's a fuck no? Well that's literally a sacral authority!! People with this authority need to listen to their gut response to make decisions in the now.
4. Ego Authority: Ego authority is based on the sense of self and the ability to recognize what is correct for them. People with this authority need to trust their own judgment and not be swayed by the opinions of others.
5. Self-Projected Authority: Self-projected authority is based on the ability to speak their truth and be heard. People with this authority need to talk through their decisions through with others to gain clarity and sometimes they just need a soundboard so that they can hear the truth in their own voice before making decisions.
6. Mental Authority: Mental authority is based on the ability to think things through and come to a logical conclusion. People with this authority need facts and time to process information before making any decisions.
7. Lunar Authority: Lunar authority is based on the phases of the moon and the natural cycles of life. People with this authority need to wait for the right timing before making a decision.
Understanding your authority is key to making decisions that are in alignment with your highest self.
As a Life and Business Coach, I use Human Design to help my clients connect back to themselves understand their unique strengths and talents, and to create businesses and careers that are in alignment with their highest self.
Whether you're just starting out on your entrepreneurial journey or you're looking to take your business to the next level, human design can be an invaluable tool for achieving that success and fulfillment that you crave.
If you are brand new to Human Design and curious to find out more, you can download your FREE CHART HERE.
To dive deeper into your unique blueprint, you can book in a 1:1 call with me HERE
OR for the month of April 2023 I am offering a deep dive Blueprint PDF for just $70!! Click HERE!!